Indoor Air Treatment, fresh air with minimum space requirements. The new ZHK NANO series has been designed to provide your building with fresh air in the most economical way and with minimum space requirements. All components have been selected on the basis of the best price/performance ratio and operating parts conform to current safety standards.
The ZHK NANO range includes energy efficient, direct driven plug fans, fibre glass filters on the ventilation and fresh air streams and heat recovery devices such as a counter-flow plate heat exchanger or a heat wheel. The ZHK NANO is your first choice in providing the best indoor climate in; offices, schools, hotels, airports, shopping centres, fitness studios, etc.
- compact design
- 50 mm casing thickness (T2/TB2)
- Galvanized steel inner skin
- Externally white PVC-coated panels for the best anti-corrosion protection
- Environmentally friendly and fire-resistant insulation (glass wool) 20 kg/m3
- Smooth internal walls, easy to clean
- 80mm base frame
- Digital display
- Plug & Play units
- Integrated controls (Modbus IP)
The ZHK NANO compact units are available in 3 sizes to cover air flow from 0,27 to 1,8 m³/s (1000 to 6500 m³/h). The unit performance data and the mechanical casing characteristics have been tested by a third party laboratory according to standards EN 13053 and EN 1886 and have been certified by EUROVENT.